VALENTINE'S DAY


I recycled some shipping boxes by cutting them into a heart-shaped box,
painting them all black, lining it with tissue paper, and decorating them with spiral roses.
They were put together with a hot glue gun; even the dots are heart-shaped, hehe.


The main present was a shirt I designed on Adobe Illustrator (I don't remember where I got the shirt, though). Merch of his cat, stylised in black metal merch. She truly is kvlt with her cow patched coat, hehe. Even shaped like a cow, too!


The thing with creating my own box is that I forgot to make an actual lid. Right now, it is just a box with a flat-top lid sort of thing on top; absolutely no security, but who cares? I'm the one delivering it anyway (granted, it was difficult via train because this was so big, I had to work on the floor).

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG & STUDIOS